"A religion that celebrates diversity of belief and is guided by the seven principles that we affirm and promote."
Services: Sundays at 10:30 am- RE classes and childcare available.
We are located at:
710 6th Street, Oregon City, OR 97045 (503) 656-7296
May's Worship Theme: Beloved Community
May 6th: Youth Service
May 13th: Mother's Day- "The Beloved Community of Mothering" with Rev. Marcia Stanard
Special Collection: Clackamas Women's Services
May 20th: "The New Gospel" UUCWF Choir, Directed by Allison King
May 27th: "Black Pioneers in a White Denomination" with Rev. Marcia Stanard
June 3rd: Transitions Service and Flower Communion with Rev. Marcia Stanard. Bring a flower to participate in our annual flower communion tradition
Special Collection: H.O.P.E. Food Pantry
**NOTE** June 10th: Annual Service in the Park! 10:30 am the Stage at Willamette Park 1100 12th St. in West Linn Potluck follows. Bring your own plates, utensils and a dish to share.
Welcome to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Willamette Falls.
Whoever you are and whatever your background, you are welcome here.
Office Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 9 am to 2 pm
UUCWF Supports our Community
- Sheltering Our Neighbors (SON) Newtork
- H.O.P.E. Food Pantries
- Clackamas Women's Services
- OCCERF (Oregon City Congregations Emergency Relief Fund)
- The Living Room
- SARC (Sexual Assault Resource Center)
- Feed the Hungry
...are a sampling of the groups and organizations that UUCWF generously supports on an ongoing basis
We, the Member Congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, Covenant to Affirm and Promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.